No. Peninsula Visa doesn't accept personal checks for mode of payment. Credit Card, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders is an acceptable mode of payment.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for your newsletter?
- Can I deliver documents to your office?
- How to Place an Order
- How to Submit Documents for Review
- About Submitting Documents to Us
- Does Peninsula Visa accept Personal checks?
- When do I pay for my visa fee when I submit my application through Peninsula Visa?
- Group Travel
- Can someone other than myself drop off my documents at your office?
- I haven't received my FedEx package. What should I do?