Do both parents sign the Authorization Letter on behalf of their minor child?


No. Only one parent is required to sign the Authorization Letter, on behalf of the minor.

However, both parents must appear together in front of the Government Acceptance Officer to obtain the sealed envelope along with the minor. In the event only one parent can appear, this Special Circumstances form must be signed by the non-appearing parent and notarized. 



0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.