I was issued a limited validity US passport only valid for 1 year. Can I use this passport to apply for a China visa?


Yes, you can apply for a China visa in a limited validity USA passport. You must have at least 6 months validity remaining to apply for the visa. The Consulate will not issue a ten year visa if the passport expires in less than 12 months

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.