Yes, you can apply for a China visa in a limited validity USA passport. You must have at least 6 months validity remaining to apply for the visa. The Consulate will not issue a ten year visa if the passport expires in less than 12 months
Articles in this section
- Can Peninsula Visa assist with obtaining a China passport?
- If only one parent is accompanying a minor child to China, should the other parent provide a notarized consent letter?
- Does the passport have to be signed when applying for a China visa?
- Apply for China Work Permit/China Temporary Residence Permit
- I was issued a limited validity US passport only valid for 1 year. Can I use this passport to apply for a China visa?
- I had a 10 year visa to China but lost the passport that has that visa. What should I do when applying for a new China visa?
- Do I need to provide a business letter from my company in the US when applying for a China business visa?
- If I am a Media Professional traveling to China for Tourism what letter do I need to provide?
- Does the passport have to be signed for a China visa in the SF jurisdiction?
- China Consulate Jurisdictions