The US visa in my passport has expired but I have an I-797 approval. Can I apply for a Singapore visa in San Francisco?


Yes. The Singapore Consulate in San Francisco will allow you to apply for a visa if you include the original I-797 or a notarized copy in addition to all the other required documents.

Here is a sample I-797A form attached for your reference:

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.