I need to obtain an F visa for China. Which service do I select?


F visa is issued to those who intend to go to China for research, lecture, scientific, cultural exchange and study tour. F visa (for non-trade or non-commerce) is normally issued for single entry with a duration of stay of 30 days, which means the holder of the visa may stay in China for up to 30 days from the date of entry.

On the application, section 2.1 choose "Non-business visit", and on section 2.2 choose "One entry valid for 3 months from the date of issue".


0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.