Yes, but only minimal writing. For example, add a zip code into an address. It cannot be a complete section entered by hand. There is a character limit for each question on the application form. It is acceptable to write in pen to complete an answer. Please be advised that too much writing can get your application rejected.
Articles in this section
- I have a valid China business visa received while with my previous company? Do I need to apply for a China visa with my new company?
- Can I apply for a China visa with a US Travel Document?
- Can I write on the China Application Form for the Houston consulate in pen?
- How can I tell if my China visa is valid for 10 years?
- What is a F visa for China?
- Is a valid China visa valid in an expired USA passport?
- How to Read Your China visa
- What is the longest I can stay in China on Business visa?
- China Visa Types
- Can I travel to China as a tourist with my China business (M) category visa?