If I have a permanent resident card for the US, do I need a visa for Canada?


Yes. If you are a Lawful permanent resident of the U.S. with valid Permanent Resident card for USA (Green Card) and are flying to or transiting through a Canadian airport then you need to apply online for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) before you enter Canada.

You can apply for Electronic Travel Authorization(eTA) for Canada by Clicking Here



0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.