If you are submitting your India visa application through Peninsula Visa, you don't need to upload a photo into the India visa application form. However, you must submit one 2"X 2" recent passport photo in addition to the other mandatory documents
Articles in this section
- Common Mistakes on the India Visa Application
- Do I need to upload a photo when submitting the India visa application through Peninsula Visa?
- I can't select a Mission in the US when completing the India visa application.
- I completed the India visa application form but just realized I made a mistake. How do I log back in and edit the application?
- I entered my hotel address on the online India application. When I printed it, the address wasn't showing. Can I handwrite that in?
- India Visa Application Cheat Sheet
- What does a US citizen put in the field for citizenship or national id number on the India visa application?
- What if I can't find my expired visa for India? What do I enter on the application form?
- What is my "Educational Qualification" on the India visa application?