You cannot renew your passport at the same time you are processing your Russian visa. You must renew your passport first. When the passport is renewed, you will get a new passport number. You will enter this new passport number in your supporting document from Russia. (Invitation letter or tourist voucher) Then you will enter this new passport number in your Russia visa application form.
Articles in this section
- How to Order a Russia Business Invitation (Business Visa Support)
- How to Order a Russia Tourist Voucher
- What Is A Russia AIM Tourist Visa?
- My children are traveling with me to Russia. Do they need to submit their own visa application as well?
- What is the difference between a Foreign Ministry Invitation and a Company Business Invitation when applying for a Russia business visa?
- How do I obtain a Company Invitation letter for my Russia business visa?
- When applying for a visa to Russia, is it mandatory to submit the actual passport for visa processing?
- What is a tourist voucher for Russia?
- Can Peninsula Visa obtain a Tourist Voucher for Russia on my behalf?
- Is the 3 year, multiple entry visa, the only option for a US passport holder going to Russia for business?