The E-visa is an online process. You submit documents ONLINE ONLY, including a copy of the data page of your passport, not the physical passport. You can apply for another visa in parallel to your E-visa application.
Articles in this section
- My parents/grandparents are of Pakistani origin. Can I apply for an India E-visa?
- I am a US citizen, but have not renounced my Indian citizenship. Can I apply for an India E-Visa?
- Can you hold two valid E-visas at the same time?
- I am applying for an eVisa for India and need to get another visa at the same time. Can I apply for the other visa in parallel?
- Can I get an India eVisa if I'm going to India to film?
- Can a minor apply for an India eVisa?
- What if I don't have a business card when applying for an India Business eVisa?
- How often can I apply for E-Visa in one calendar year?
- How often can you apply for an E-Visa for India in the United States?
- Is my OCI card still valid in an expired passport?