No additional supporting documents are required when entering China for business or tourism.
Articles in this section
- If visa expires during my stay in China, can I continue my stay?
- Will I need to carry anything other than my passport and visa when entering into China?
- Can I direct transit without a visa for up to 72 hours through any airport in China?
- Can all nationals direct transit through China without a visa?
- Can I enter Beijing and depart Shanghai with a direct transit visa for China?
- Can I stay longer than 72 hours in China if I enter by direct transit?
- Can I visit another city if I have entered Beijing or Shanghai with a 72 hour direct transit visa?
- Can I direct transit through China without a purchased onward ticket?
- Visa free entry by direct transit into China
- Can a Japan national enter China without a VISA?