Please type as much of the answer that will fit in every section, print it and you can add to any section in blue or black pen only. If necessary, you can simply continue in the next line. The China consulate in San Francisco accepts forms that are a combination of both typed and hand written, but the form must be predominantly typed.
Articles in this section
- I can't remember when my last China visa was issued. How do I answer question 2.9 on the application form?
- My drivers license has my previous address. What should I enter on the China visa application form for my address? What can I provide instead?
- The China visa application form doesn't allow all the answer I need to enter. What should I do?
- I'm currently retired. What do I enter for my employer on the China visa application form?
- What do I enter for Section 2.6 on the China visa application form?
- What do I list as my local ID/Citizenship number on the China visa application?
- I want to request a 10 year visa for China but do not see that option on the China visa application form.
- Does my passport have to be signed when applying for a China Visa in the Los Angeles, CA jurisdiction?
- Where do I request a ten year visa on the China visa application?
- When I try to open the application in Adobe it says I need to download a font package. What does that mean?