What do I select as category of residence permit (visitor, temporary resident, resident, immigrant, work) on the Israel visa application form?


You will have to enter your valid US legal status on this section in the Israel application form.

If you have a Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) for USA, please enter Resident valid until .......

If you have a valid US work visa eg. H1B, L1, O1, etc., please enter Temporary Resident with Valid H1B, L1, O1, visa valid until ......



0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.