If your UK visa application is refused, the Consulate will communicate the specific reason(s) for the refusal. If you want to re apply, you will have to start from scratch. That means you must create a new application form, make your payment, have your biometrics captured and submit your signed application form with supporting documents again.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I make a mistake on the UK Visa application?
- My UK visa was refused. What do I do now?
- Do I have to make a payment to complete my UK visa application form
- I am going to the UK for tourism. I am creating the application form and there is no option to select tourism.
- I am going to the UK for a business meeting. I am creating the application form and there is no option to select business.
- How do I select Business or Tourism on the UK visa application form?
- Where can I get a copy of the online payment for a UK Application?
- How do I reprint the consulate fee receipt from the online UK visa application?