No, there are other options for USA Nationals. If you have an Official Foreign Ministry Invitation letter, the duration and number of entries will be stated in the letter. The maximum duration you can obtain with this type of letter is up to one year. With a company invite you only request the 3 years multiple entry visa.
Articles in this section
- My children are traveling with me to Russia. Do they need to submit their own visa application as well?
- What is the difference between a Foreign Ministry Invitation and a Company Business Invitation when applying for a Russia business visa?
- How do I obtain a Company Invitation letter for my Russia business visa?
- When applying for a visa to Russia, is it mandatory to submit the actual passport for visa processing?
- What is a tourist voucher for Russia?
- Can Peninsula Visa obtain a Tourist Voucher for Russia on my behalf?
- Is the 3 year, multiple entry visa, the only option for a US passport holder going to Russia for business?
- Can I renew my passport at the same time I'm processing my Russia visa?
- Does the passport have to be signed when applying for a Russia visa?
- About Russia Business Invitations