Yes, you can pick up your passport from the UK consulate but you must fill out two required letters attached to this article. It will take 24 hours for them to review these forms and 48 hours for the UK consulate to return the passport to the traveler.
Articles in this section
- How can I make an inquiry about my UK visa directly with the UK consulate?
- Can I withdraw my passport from the UK Consulate in New York without the visa being issued?
- Do I have to provide biometrics for a UK visa for my four year old child?
- What do I have to bring to my UK biometrics appointment?
- I had a UK visa before. Do I have to provide biometrics again to apply for a new UK visa?
- Do I have to provide biometrics to apply for a UK visa?
- I'm traveling to the UK and a Schengen country, which visa do I apply for first?
- How long are biometrics valid for a UK visa?
- The appointment for my biometrics for the UK visa is too far out. What can I do?
- If I've already had my biometrics taken for a previous UK visa do I need to have them taken again the next time I apply?