No. The Japan single entry visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue for a maximum stay of 15 days. If your itinerary shows a stay of more than 15 days and less than 30 days then the Japan consulate will issue you a visa for a maximum stay of 30 days. The maximum number of days you can stay in a single visit is 90 days.
Articles in this section
- I have a Valid Multiple Entry Japan Visa in an expired passport. Can I use that visa to enter Japan?
- Is the Japan visa date specific?
- I have less than six months of validity remaining in my passport. Can I enter Japan?
- My passport is NOT machine readable. Can I enter Japan?
- Do I need a visa to enter Japan with a USA passport?