A parent should sign the application form for his/her child. An applicant under the age of 14 cannot sign the application form.
Articles in this section
- What do I enter for "Purpose of visit" on the Singapore visa application form?
- What do I list for "Highest Academic/Professional Qualifications Attained" on the Singapore visa application form?
- Do I need to provide form V39A if I already have an invitation letter from Singapore when applying for a business visa?
- I'm traveling to Singapore and Malaysia. Does it matter which country I get my visa from first?
- Address in the Country of Origin
- Who signs the visa application form for Singapore for a minor?
- What is the Prefecture of Origin referring to on the Singapore visa application?