The Exchange Visitor (J) non-immigrant visa category is for individuals approved to participate in work-and study-based exchange visitor programs
Articles in this section
- What is an I-551 Stamp in a passport?
- What is the difference between an ESTA and US Visa?
- United States Visa Waiver Program
- What does admit until date D/S (duration of status) mean on my I 94?
- What is an F1 visa?
- My USA permanent resident card (green card) does not have an expiration date. Do I need to renew it?
- What Is An H1B Visa?
- What is a Green Card?
- What is an L1 visa?
- What is a J1 US visa?