The Exchange Visitor (J) non-immigrant visa category is for individuals approved to participate in work-and study-based exchange visitor programs
Articles in this section
- My USA permanent resident card (green card) does not have an expiration date. Do I need to renew it?
- What is an I-551 Stamp in a passport?
- What Is An H1B Visa?
- Green Card
- What is an L1 visa?
- What is a J1 US visa?
- F1 Travel and Re-Entry Documents
- What is I797 form ?
- How do I print out an I-94?
- Does a permanent resident (green card holder) also need to provide an I94?