Can I stay longer than 72 hours in China if I enter by direct transit?


What should be done in case a foreign national who has the 72 hour direct transit visa exemption cannot leave China within 72 hours due to some special reason after entry?

A foreign national having the 72 hour direct transit visa exemption should leave China within the permitted time. In case of a special need to stay longer than 72 hours, the passenger should apply for the relevant visa to the exit-entry administration department of the municipal public security authorities of Beijing or Shanghai before leaving China as required by the law.

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.