Can I visit another city if I have entered Beijing or Shanghai with a 72 hour direct transit visa?


Can a foreign national leave Beijing or Shanghai for another Chinese city after getting the 72 hour direct transit visa exemption? 

No. A foreign national with the 72 hour direct transit visa exemption may not leave the administrative precincts of Beijing or Shanghai. In case of need to leave the precinct for some special reason, the passenger must apply for a visa to the exit-entry administration department of the municipal public security authorities of Beijing or Shanghai as required by the law.

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.