Yes. The traveler can generate and sign the letter. This letter should be written on a company letterhead, and can be emailed.
Articles in this section
- What do I list as courier company name on the Passport application Authorization Letters?
- The USA Passport application form is asking how I will be mailing my documents?
- Why do I need to provide Authorization Letters to submit my USA Passport application?
- Why do I need to provide proof of travel for a passport service?
- How do I request a 52 page USA passport book?
- Will my previous USA passport be returned along with my new one?
- Will my USA passport number change once my passport is renewed?
- Renew a passport from outside the United States
- I'm using a business letter as proof of travel for my passport renewal. Since I'm the traveler, can I sign the business letter?
- Can I renew my US passport in the US even though I live abroad?