No. Effective January 1st, 2016 the US Department of State stopped adding additional visa pages to US passports due to the additional pages affecting the structural integrity of the passport. If your passport is out of pages, you must renew it, even if it's not expired.
Articles in this section
- Who is the issuing authority for a US passport?
- Can I print my passport application in black white rather than in color?
- I want to apply for a USA passport and don't have a Social Security number?
- Will my original legal documents such as my birth certificate or marriage certificate be returned?
- Can I add pages to my passport?
- How long is a US passport valid for?
- What can be used as Proof of Identity in passport processes?
- My US passport expired while I'm abroad. Can I enter back into the US on an expired passport?
- How do I fill in the Passport Will Call Pick up Receipt?
- What is a Suspense Letter?