Can my Israel visa be issued on a separate piece of paper?


In the event you do not want an Israel visa placed in your passport due to subsequent travel to other countries, you must write a letter requesting this and provide the itinerary of the subsequent countries.

Additionally, even if this letter is submitted with all other supporting documents, it's not guaranteed the consulate will honor this request. 

1 out of 1 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.