Only regular passport holders are eligible to apply for eVisa. Diplomatic, Service, Official, or temporary passport holders or travel documents holders are not eligible for eVisa. Any application received other than regular passport holders may be rejected and their visa fees would not be refunded.
Articles in this section
- Who is eligible for a Brazil eVisa?
- What if I lose my Brazil eVisa?
- Which passport or travel document holders are eligible to apply for Brazil eVisa?
- Will I definitely get a visa if I apply online? If I get a visa, am I guaranteed entry into Brazil?
- Will the visitor’s visa be Multiple Entry or Single Entry visa?
- How will I receive my Brazil eVisa?
- Difference Between eVisa & Paper Visa for Brazil