The decision to grant entry visas for Brazil is entirely at the discretion of Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) - Peninsula Visa cannot guarantee that your visa application will be approved. The granting of a visa does not guarantee entry in Brazil; the final decision is made by immigration officers at the point of entry.
Articles in this section
- My entire family is going to Brazil and we will be obtaining eVisas. Does each family member have to apply separately for the visa?
- Who is eligible for a Brazil eVisa?
- What if I lose my Brazil eVisa?
- Which passport or travel document holders are eligible to apply for Brazil eVisa?
- Will I definitely get a visa if I apply online? If I get a visa, am I guaranteed entry into Brazil?
- Will the visitor’s visa be Multiple Entry or Single Entry visa?
- How will I receive my Brazil eVisa?
- Difference Between eVisa & Paper Visa for Brazil