Usually a visitor’s visa is for Multiple Entry, but it is at the sole discretion of MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) whether to grant a Multiple Entry or a Single Entry visa.
Articles in this section
- Who is eligible for a Brazil eVisa?
- What if I lose my Brazil eVisa?
- Which passport or travel document holders are eligible to apply for Brazil eVisa?
- Will I definitely get a visa if I apply online? If I get a visa, am I guaranteed entry into Brazil?
- Will the visitor’s visa be Multiple Entry or Single Entry visa?
- How will I receive my Brazil eVisa?
- Difference Between eVisa & Paper Visa for Brazil