Children under the age of 5 applying for a UK visa from within the United States will also need to attend an appointment at an ASC. At the appointment, children under the age of 5 will have their photograph taken but will not be required to provide their fingerprints.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to provide biometrics for my four year old child?
- What do I have to bring to my UK biometrics appointment?
- I had a UK visa before. Do I have to provide biometrics again to apply for a new UK visa?
- Do I have to provide biometrics to apply for a UK visa?
- I'm traveling to the UK and a Schengen country, which visa do I apply for first?
- The appointment for my biometrics for the UK visa is too far out. What can I do?
- If I've already had my biometrics taken for a previous UK visa do I need to have them taken again the next time I apply?
- How do I schedule my biometrics for a UK visa?
- I received an email from the UK Consulate saying my visa has been approved.
- About the UK Visa Process