Yes. You will have to make an appointment at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and photo electronically captured. This appointment is made while completing the UK visa application and is not done as a separate process.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to provide biometrics for my four year old child?
- What do I have to bring to my UK biometrics appointment?
- I had a UK visa before. Do I have to provide biometrics again to apply for a new UK visa?
- Do I have to provide biometrics to apply for a UK visa?
- I'm traveling to the UK and a Schengen country, which visa do I apply for first?
- The appointment for my biometrics for the UK visa is too far out. What can I do?
- If I've already had my biometrics taken for a previous UK visa do I need to have them taken again the next time I apply?
- How do I schedule my biometrics for a UK visa?
- I received an email from the UK Consulate saying my visa has been approved.
- About the UK Visa Process