The fee is paid when the passport with completed visa is picked up. However, when using Peninsula Visa services, all fees are paid when you submit your documents.
Articles in this section
- Can a China passport holder with an expired F1 visa, and an H1B approval, (I 797) apply for a Japan visa in San Francisco?
- I want to apply for a visa for Japan. I also need a visa for China. Which visa should I apply for first?
- What is a schedule of stay document for a Japan visa?
- Do I need to provide an invitation letter with my business visa application for Japan?
- Do I have to submit my actual green card when applying for a Japan visa?
- Can I apply for a Japan visa in San Francisco if I have a valid visa in my passport? Do I need to provide additional documentation?
- Is The Japan Consulate jurisdictional?
- What is the word Chome referring to on a Japan address?
- When does the Japan Consulate in San Francisco accept the visa processing fee?
- I am going to visit my company’s office in Japan for more than 90 days. Can I apply for a business visa at the Consulate in San Francisco?