Yes, all travelers including children must have a valid visa to travel to India. A separate application must be completed for each child.
Articles in this section
- Can I apply for an India visa if I have a valid visa in my passport?
- I have one blank visa page remaining in my passport. Can I apply for a visa for India?
- I haven't booked my flight yet. Can I still apply for an India visa?
- Do children require a visa to India?
- What is the validity of the tourist/business visa?
- Questions on the India Particulars Form
- How do I renounce my Indian citizenship?
- Do I need to include a copy of my child's birth certificate for an India eVisa?
- What is a "Certificate/Letter of Incorporation" for an India visa?
- India Visa Delivery