Yes, all travelers including children must have a valid visa to travel to India. A separate application must be completed for each child.
Articles in this section
- I haven't booked my flight yet. Can I still apply for an India visa?
- Do children require a visa to India?
- What is the validity of the tourist/business visa?
- Questions on the India Particulars Form
- How do I renounce my Indian citizenship?
- Do I need to include a copy of my child's birth certificate for an India eVisa?
- What is a "Certificate/Letter of Incorporation" for an India visa?
- India Visa Delivery
- India Consulate Jurisdictions