Yes, all travelers including children must have a valid visa to travel to India. A separate application must be completed for each child.
Articles in this section
- Can you hold two standard visas (Tourist and Business) at the same time?
- Can the US business letter be from an office which is located out of Houston jurisdiction if we process the India visa in Houston?
- If we process an India visa in Washington DC, can the US business letter be from an office which is located out of that jurisdiction ?
- Can I apply for an India visa if I have a valid visa in my passport?
- I have one blank visa page remaining in my passport. Can I apply for a visa for India?
- I haven't booked my flight yet. Can I still apply for an India visa?
- Can I provide my mortgage statement as proof of residence for the India visa application?
- Can I provide my lease agreement as proof of residence for the India visa application?
- Do children require a visa to India?
- What is the validity of the tourist/business visa?