The application for a Certificate of Eligibility is made by your sponsor in Japan at the nearest regional Immigration authority to his/her place of residence. Employers or schools as well as relatives could become your sponsors. The original document must be provided.
Articles in this section
- Can a China passport holder with an expired F1 visa, and an H1B approval, (I 797) apply for a Japan visa in San Francisco?
- I want to apply for a visa for Japan. I also need a visa for China. Which visa should I apply for first?
- What is a schedule of stay document for a Japan visa?
- Do I need to provide an invitation letter with my business visa application for Japan?
- Do I have to submit my actual green card when applying for a Japan visa?
- Can I apply for a Japan visa in San Francisco if I have a valid visa in my passport? Do I need to provide additional documentation?
- Is The Japan Consulate jurisdictional?
- What is the word Chome referring to on a Japan address?
- When does the Consulate in San Francisco accept the visa processing fee?
- I am going to visit my company’s office in Japan for more than 90 days. Can I apply for a business visa at the Consulate in San Francisco?