The application for a Certificate of Eligibility is made by your sponsor in Japan at the nearest regional Immigration authority to his/her place of residence. Employers or schools as well as relatives could become your sponsors. The original document must be provided.
Articles in this section
- What is the word Chome referring to on a Japan address?
- When does the Consulate in San Francisco accept the visa processing fee?
- I am going to visit my company’s office in Japan for more than 90 days. Can I apply for a business visa at the Consulate in San Francisco?
- How do I apply for my Japan Certificate of Eligibility?
- What is a Japan Certificate of Eligibility?
- I live in San Luis Obispo, CA. Can I submit my application to the Japan Consulate in San Francisco?
- I have an F1 USA student visa. Can I apply for a Japan business visa at the Consulate in San Francisco?
- I am visiting Miyagi, Fukushima, or Iwate prefecture. How much is the Consulate fee?
- I am visiting Japan to attend a Conference. Do I apply for a business visa?
- Can Peninsula Visa just pick up or just drop off my documents at the Japan Consulate in San Francisco?