You can apply for an E-visa a maximum of two times in a calendar year i.e. between January to December.
Articles in this section
- I am applying for an eVisa for India and need to get another visa at the same time. Can I apply for the other visa in parallel?
- Can I get an India eVisa if I'm going to India to film?
- Can a minor apply for an India eVisa?
- What if I don't have a business card when applying for an India Business eVisa?
- How often can I apply for E-Visa in one calendar year?
- Is an India eVisa still valid in an expired passport?
- About the Electronic India Visa
- Can I use the India eVisa if I'm traveling on a cruise?
- Why use Peninsula Visa to obtain my India eVisa?
- Difference Between eVisa & Paper Visa for India