No, the passport does not have to be signed for a China visa in the SF jurisdiction.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to provide a business letter from my company in the US when applying for a China business visa?
- USA National Born In Pakistan Additional Form For China Consulate
- Does the passport have to be signed for a China visa in the SF jurisdiction?
- China Consulate Jurisdictions
- Can I mail my application to the China consulate?
- China Consulate Pick Up or Drop Off
- The Chinese Consulate is requiring me to make a personal appearance, what does this mean?