Yes. The applicants passport must be signed when applying for a Russia visa. The signature on the application must match the signature on the passport.
Articles in this section
- What Is A Russia AIM Tourist Visa?
- My children are traveling with me to Russia. Do they need to submit their own visa application as well?
- What is the difference between a Foreign Ministry Invitation and a Company Business Invitation when applying for a Russia business visa?
- How do I obtain a Company Invitation letter for my Russia business visa?
- When applying for a visa to Russia, is it mandatory to submit the actual passport for visa processing?
- What is a tourist voucher for Russia?
- Can Peninsula Visa obtain a Tourist Voucher for Russia on my behalf?
- Is the 3 year, multiple entry visa, the only option for a US passport holder going to Russia for business?
- Can I renew my passport at the same time I'm processing my Russia visa?
- Does the passport have to be signed when applying for a Russia visa?