Can I renew my US passport in the US even though I live abroad?


If you are a US passport holder who lives abroad, you can still renew your passport in the US by shipping the actual passport, supporting documents and pre-paid international return UPS or FedEx label to us.

When completing the application, you will need to have a residential address in the US that you can list provide.

Get Started ›


0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.