You must apply first, for the country you will be visiting last. For example, if you're first traveling to UK and then Germany, you must first apply for the Germany visa and then the UK visa.
Articles in this section
- How can I make an inquiry about my UK visa directly with the UK consulate?
- Do I have to provide biometrics for a UK visa for my four year old child?
- What do I have to bring to my UK biometrics appointment?
- I had a UK visa before. Do I have to provide biometrics again to apply for a new UK visa?
- Do I have to provide biometrics to apply for a UK visa?
- I'm traveling to the UK and a Schengen country, which visa do I apply for first?
- How long are biometrics valid for a UK visa?
- The appointment for my biometrics for the UK visa is too far out. What can I do?
- If I've already had my biometrics taken for a previous UK visa do I need to have them taken again the next time I apply?
- How do I schedule my biometrics appointment for a UK visa?