Given the case of a valid South Korea visa on an expired passport, with no name change, or gender change, the visa will still be valid in the expired passport, as long as you have a new valid passport also in your possession. In this case you will have to carry both, the new valid passport and the previous expired passport with the valid South Korea visa.
Articles in this section
- Consular Jurisdictions for South Korea
- Can Peninsula Visa submit my application for a South Korea work visa in San Francisco?
- Can Peninsula Visa pick up on my behalf from the South Korea Consulate in San Francisco if I submitted my application myself?
- When does the South Korea visa start?
- Is a South Korea visa valid in an expired passport?