If you currently hold a valid eVisa on an expired passport book you are able to travel with your valid India eVisa, expired passport book and your new issued passport book.
Articles in this section
- What are the authorized port of exit for India ETAs?
- What is required for an India eConference ETA?
- What if I have a valid India ETA in my old passport and now hold a new passport number?
- What is the validity of an e-Conference visa for India?
- Can I apply for an India E-visa with a temporary or limited validity passport?
- What happens if I have a valid India ETA but the passport I used to apply was lost/stolen?
- What if my India ETA is still valid but my passport book is expired?
- My parents/grandparents are of Pakistani origin. Can I apply for an India E-visa?
- I am a US citizen, but have not renounced my Indian citizenship. Can I apply for an India E-Visa?
- Can you hold two valid E-visas at the same time?