The start date is based on when the consulate issues the visa, not the travel dates provided on the itinerary. Therefore, the visa is valid from the date of issue at the consulate.
Articles in this section
- I have a valid Brazil E-visa and I want to apply for the visa stamp. Can I apply before my E-Visa Expires?
- When does the Brazil visa start?
- Is a Brazil visa valid in an expired passport?
- Can I apply for a Brazil eVisa if I have a valid Brazil visa stamp in my passport?
- How long are Brazil visas valid?
- Brazil Visitor Visa Purposes