Yes. A valid Brazil visa in an expired passport may still be used pending your name has not changed and you travel with both your new and expired passport.
Articles in this section
- I have a valid Brazil E-visa and I want to apply for the visa stamp. Can I apply before my E-Visa Expires?
- When does the Brazil visa start?
- Is a Brazil visa valid in an expired passport?
- Can I apply for a Brazil eVisa if I have a valid Brazil visa stamp in my passport?
- How long are Brazil visas valid?
- Brazil Visitor Visa Purposes