You are supposed to appear at the biometrics office at your designated appointment time. However, you may consider to appear prior to that date and you may be allowed entry. This is not a guaranteed process, but generally is successful. We recommend you appear before 9.00 am where possible.
Articles in this section
- How can I make an inquiry about my UK visa directly with the UK consulate?
- Do I have to provide biometrics for my four year old child?
- What do I have to bring to my UK biometrics appointment?
- I had a UK visa before. Do I have to provide biometrics again to apply for a new UK visa?
- Do I have to provide biometrics to apply for a UK visa?
- I'm traveling to the UK and a Schengen country, which visa do I apply for first?
- The appointment for my biometrics for the UK visa is too far out. What can I do?
- If I've already had my biometrics taken for a previous UK visa do I need to have them taken again the next time I apply?
- How do I schedule my biometrics for a UK visa?
- I received an email from the UK Consulate saying my visa has been approved.