You are supposed to appear at the biometrics office at your designated appointment time. However, you may consider to appear prior to that date and you may be allowed entry. This is not a guaranteed process, but generally is successful. We recommend you appear before 9.00 am where possible.
Articles in this section
- I'm traveling to the UK and a Schengen country, which visa do I apply for first?
- The appointment for my biometrics for the UK visa is too far out. What can I do?
- If I've already had my biometrics taken for a previous UK visa do I need to have them taken again the next time I apply?
- How do I schedule my biometrics for a UK visa?
- I received an email from the UK Consulate saying my visa has been approved.
- About the UK Visa Process