The Electronic India Visa is an electronic authorization to travel to India for business, tourism, or medical visits. When applying, no physical documents are submitted to Peninsula Visa and everything is done online.
How it works:
- Complete Online Application Questionnaire
- Upload passport data page, passport photo, business card (for business visa)
- Submit Payment
- Receive Travel Document via Email
- The Indian e Tourist or e Business visa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to you by email.
- Please print and carry a copy of this ETA at the time of your first arrival in India.
When the traveler arrives in India, they will need to have biometric information taken at the airport and their passport will be stamped with the actual traditional visa.
Please use the following link to apply for the e Visa: https://www.peninsulavisa.com/evisa
Validity and Visa Duration
Tourist and Business Indian e Visas are good for 1 year from the date of issue, are valid for stays of up to 180 days, and provide multiple entries into India.
The India online visa application must be submitted no later than 4 days prior to departure for India, and no earlier than 120 days before the date of arrival in India.
To be eligible, applicants must:
Arrive at one of the following 28 designated airports:
Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Portblair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Visakhapatnam
Arrive at one of the following seaports: Chennai, Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer
- International Travelers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travelers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin should apply for standard or regular visa.