Yes, you must have your biometrics taken each time you apply for a new UK visa.
Articles in this section
- How can I make an inquiry about my UK visa directly with the UK consulate?
- Can I withdraw my passport from the UK Consulate in New York without the visa being issued?
- Do I have to provide biometrics for a UK visa for my four year old child?
- What do I have to bring to my UK biometrics appointment?
- I had a UK visa before. Do I have to provide biometrics again to apply for a new UK visa?
- Do I have to provide biometrics to apply for a UK visa?
- I'm traveling to the UK and a Schengen country, which visa do I apply for first?
- How long are biometrics valid for a UK visa?
- The appointment for my biometrics for the UK visa is too far out. What can I do?
- If I've already had my biometrics taken for a previous UK visa do I need to have them taken again the next time I apply?