If a traveler has a valid visa affixed into their passport, they are unable to obtain an eVisa. The eVisa site will refuse the request and keep the visa fee.
Articles in this section
- I have a valid Brazil E-visa and I want to apply for the visa stamp. Can I apply before my E-Visa Expires?
- When does the Brazil visa start?
- Is a Brazil visa valid in an expired passport?
- Can I apply for a Brazil eVisa if I have a valid Brazil visa stamp in my passport?
- How long are Brazil visas valid?
- Brazil Visitor Visa Purposes