The Thailand visa application is a one page application. The application may be typed or handwritten.
Filling out the application
Explanations of each question on the application are listed below:
- Name: Indicate your gender and list your name exactly as it appears in your passport.
- Former name: If you have ever changed your name, please list your old name.
- Fathers name: Your Fathers Full name, including a middle name if he has one.
- Nationality: Your current nationality.
- Nationality at birth: If you were born in another country under another nationality, please list your old nationality here.
- Birth place: Your Birth city and country.
- Martial status: Write married, divorced or single.
- Date of birth: The Day, month and year you were born.
- Type of travel document: Write passport.
- No.: Your passport number
- Issued at: City your passport was issued.
- Date of issue: The date your passport was issued.
- Date of expiry: The date your passport is no longer valid.
- Occupation: Please list your job title and company name in this section.
- Current address: This will be the address that you currently reside in. Please list the full address including city, state and zip code.
- Tel/E-mail: Please list your best contact number and E-mail address.
- Permanent address, Tel/E-mail: If your permanent address and contact information is different from what you listed above, please fill out this information. If it is the same, please write N/A
- Names, dates and places of birth of minor children: Only complete this section if you will be traveling with minor children. If not, write N/A.
- Date of arrival in Thailand: The date that you plan to enter Thailand.
- Traveling by: Here is where you will list your airline.
- Flight no. or vessel name: Please find this information on your airline ticket and list it here.
- Duration of proposed stay: Enter the number of days you plan to stay in Thailand.
- Date of previous stay in Thailand: If you have been to Thailand, please list dates here. If you have never been to Thailand before, write N/A.
- Purpose of visit: Please select wether you are traveling for business or tourism.
- Countries for which travel document is valid: If you have a passport, write "All".
- Proposed address in Thailand: Please give the hotels name and address in this section.
- Name and Address of local guarantor: For business, please give your company name and address.
- If you are traveling for tourism, write, myself and give your home address. Please include the city, state and zip code.
If you have a physical address in Thailand, use that. If not, then just write down any hotel name and address in Thailand.
- Name and Address of Guarantor in Thailand: For business please give your inviters name, company name and company address in Thailand.
At the top right hand corner of the application, you will find this section:
Please select "Non-Immigrant Visa" And indicate wether you will need single or multiple entries.