CAN PENINSULA VISA PICK UP MY PASSPORT FROM CHINA CONSULATE IN SAN FRANCISCO IF I APPEAR IN PERSON TO SUBMIT MY DOCS OR AFTER APPEARING FOR FINGERPRINTING/BIO-METRICS REQUESTED BY CONSULATE?
Yes , Peninsula Visa can pick up your passport from Chinese consulate on your behalf .
- An original pick up slip from China consulate will be required to pick up your passport .This slip must contain pick up date from Chinese consulate .We will attempt to pick up on date listed in pick up slip.
- The passport should be ready in morning for pick up on this date , otherwise we will attempt to pick up next business day in the mornings.
- The Consulate pick up fee will be charged by Peninsula Visa . Call us for details.
- The consulate fee will be paid by Peninsula Visa to the Chinese consulate at time of pick up.
- We will call you when passport is ready for pick up in our office.
Can Peninsula Visa drop off paperwork on my behalf to Chinese Consulate ?
Yes , Peninsula Visa can submit documents to Chinese consulate on your behalf if you are of a nationality that we can process visas for .
You can view the requirements through this link .