About Passport Protect


Insure your passport against loss, theft, or damage

If your passport is lost, stolen, or damaged we will replace the passport at no additional service charge (government fees apply).


How to make a claim

If you purchased Passport Protect, you must notify us if your passport has been lost, stolen or damaged by clicking here.

Please keep in mind that an appearance at a Passport Acceptance Office is required to replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport prior to us expediting the passport for you. Instructions for replacing your passport will be provided once the claim has been submitted and can also be viewed by clicking here.


*Coverage does not include replacement of expired passports or valid travel visas and is available to US passport holders only.



0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.