Yes. A valid India visa in an expired USA passport may still be used pending your name and gender have not changed and you travel with both your new and expired passport.
Articles in this section
- I am going to a yoga retreat in India. What type of visa should I get?
- My visa is valid for another five years. Can I travel, and when do I enter and exit out of India?
- Do I need any immunizations when entering into India?
- How can I get a flight crew visa for India ?
- I'm traveling to India to teach yoga. What type of visa do I need?
- What is the duration and validity of a tourist visa for India?
- Can I apply for an India visa even if I have a valid one in my passport?
- When does my India visa start?
- How long can I stay in India with my current visa?
- Is an India visa valid in an expired USA passport?