Yes. A valid India visa in an expired USA passport may still be used pending your name and gender have not changed and you travel with both your new and expired passport.
Articles in this section
- I'm traveling to India to teach yoga. What type of visa do I need?
- What is the duration and validity of a tourist visa for India?
- Can I apply for an India visa even if I have a valid one in my passport?
- When does my India visa start?
- How long can I stay in India with my current visa?
- Is an India visa valid in an expired USA passport?